Live It Like You Mean It


All day all night I keep seeing and hearing this.
I’m not a victim, I’m a survivor. And although I’m sure it’s a better place to be than act the victim your entire life, I do not subscribe to this.


I have had some pretty nasty hurdles at some points in my life. Have felt the shadows of loneliness and despair, but you know what? I took all of that and made it mine and then kick the crap out that self-pitying and self-loathing junk and lived it like I meant it.
I took those sour oranges and threw them out but saved the seeds and grew a whole damn tree. And the sun is shining and those oranges are sweet and lovely and the memory of those sour ones are only brought back up to mention what sweet seeds they provided for this awesome crop.
So no, I am not a survivor. I am kicking the crap out this and living it like I mean it.
Why, because surviving is just not enough for me. I need to live life to its fullest. Why? Because life is short as it is.
And don’t fill my life with stupid nonsense either because that is just a time waster in my book. But that is another blog for another day entirely.
Below is a great book to get you started!! 

Comments

Popular Posts