Teeth Aligners On The Cheap - Smile Direct Club

BACK <---


So the second set was not as cooperative as the first ones, but in the end I did manage to get them in and the discomfort was much less than I thought it would be especially of how tight they fit, however, 24 hours later, I was bragging to everyone that it was quite alright and that I was confident I could do this.

They also provide you with a link in efforts to help others and yourself save over $100 on impressions or the actual aligners if you went to their offices (since it's free).

Go ahead, go check it out HERE

Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel HERE so you know when I upload another change over with my aligners and keep track of my progress.

And please make sure to hit that follow button and put in your email on the homepage so you know the next time I put up an update on this blog.

Just because it's cheaper doesn't necessarily mean it's not as good. You won't know until you try. I try things and let you know if it's worth it. Although different people react differently to things, and my experience may be different than yours.

It's always good to get a multitude of reviews and opinions so you can make an informed decision.

And although it is cheaper than the traditional stuff. It's still a lot of money to be paying to straighten your pearly whites.

Thanks for stopping by. Put your questions below if you have any and let me know if you have had an experience with SmileDirectClub! I would love to hear your thoughts.




 

Comments

Popular Posts